Click to set custom HTML
Educate smart is a mentoring and education program for young people in the communities that prepares them for academic, personal, career, and economic success.
Our mission is to strengthen personal development, Academic achievements, their career choices, leadership, and social wellbeing of the youth in the marginalised and BME communities.
Educatesmart envision a world in which the youth, regardless of race, ethnicity, income level or social status, are nurtured and empowered to reach their fullest potential in life and be an asset to the wider community.
Global Youth, ages 12-25
Out of School-Based Model. Coordination and provision of all services, programs, and activities occur through collaboration with parents, schools and mentors.
- Group Mentoring that focus on character education, positive self-identity, career, academic and other relevant topics.
- Support groups for personal and family issues.
- Tuition - Collaboration with parents to coach on subjects of choice.
- Participation in teen empowerment program and leadership training promoting entrepreneurship, career and workforce readiness.
- Opportunities to network with successful youths in the community.